Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nothing to see here

Last night was the first game this year I have not seen, heard or been at all year. The new house where I am bowling does not have additional TV's besides the scorekeepers. I feel empty inside similar to how I feel all winter. This was only the 3rd game I have missed in 2 years.

Even without seeing the game I can tell from the game notes that it was one hell of a performance from Escobar. He's making the decision at SS easier every time he takes the field. James Jerry Hardy should probably start packing his things. Don't forget the Astroglide and eye patches.

Lots of rumors about trading Megeeneeheegeenee. I wouldn't say that he is untouchable by any means, but you better be getting something good for him. I wouldn't trade him just because Gamel is waiting for a job. Megeeneeheegeenee has proven himself and Gamel has not.

Prince seems to be having one hell of a time getting to 126. They really need to stop talking about it and just let him play. Plenty of games left, so there is no need to even worry about it. Even if by some crazy chain of events he doesn't get #126, who really gives a shit? He's already proven himself this year to be one of the best in the league and has tied Brewers great Cecil Cooper. No need to press.

Day game today. Bush on the mound. Go-go crazy bugs bunny curve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment