Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Idiotic JSOnline Comments

Oscar is clearly tarded. He's speaking of Braun being out yesterday. I used to read the comments for the comedy, but this is just too much.

OscarsBucks
Monday Sep 07, 2009 12:18 PM
He got hurt during that ridicolous stupid celebration yesterday. Serves them right. No place for that. You can have fun while showing some class. Prince is lucky there done with the Giants series and don't play them today or he'd be Beemed in the head.

OscarsBucks
Monday Sep 07, 2009 12:20 PM
This guy is Ben sheets V2. Has he ever not been injured? Pretty soon it'll be the blisters on his pinkie finger like Sheets all over again and the Brewers invested Long-term in this guy. Possible mistake?

OscarsBucks
Ok, I was wrong about him missing more games this season. I thought he missed more. My bad. Braun is actually my favorite player and I was just fearing this injury to maybe be more "Serious" Than it is. Last season he was like killing me everytime he struggled because you feared it was his back/intercoastal strain again. Sorry for being cautious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment