Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Terrible

What a terrible game all around especially the defense. The hobo obviously did not eat enough beans before this game. I didn't see the actual play as I was looking through binoculars trying to determine who was up in the pen. The bases were already loaded with no one out, so you can't blame that all on Kendall. Not loopers best game.

I got angry when some fat white trash with a fupa behind me starting yelling about how much Kendall sucks and he shouldn't be in baseball. He was naming off some stats that weren't even close to being factual. Something like "Kendall has the worst OBP in baseball!" I turned around and yelled "Jason Kendall is awesome. He's a fucking hobo!". The fat white trash (who smelled like bologna and stale doritos) had no response and shutup the rest of the game.

I'm not sure what the deal was with Lopez tanking that ball. It looked like he was right there and just pulled up. (Not sure how it looked on TV) Maybe his hammy was bothering him again? Or maybe this team has just given up.

Every time Hall gets a hit I cringe. I don't even want his home runs or hits. At this point I would throw his home run back if I caught it. I don't know if I have hated a player more than Hall ever. There was a play early in the game where if Hall hadn't stood there dropping the wad of chew out of his mouth and staring at a dribbler hit he would have been safe.

There was quite a lot of booing last night. You really never heard that at Miller Park until the fair weather fans started coming. Booing isn't going to help anything.

I think I'm going to punch the next person that says "These are teams we should beat. They are under .500". Guess what shit for brains, WE ARE UNDER .500. They are probably saying the same thing about playing us.

This team is terrible now. It's becoming difficult to watch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment