Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dick Reeks is shocked


In regards to the changes made yesterday injury prone flick bat fucktard Rickie Weeks had the following to say:

"I'm shocked. I don't have the words to (express myself) right now. I'm frustrated," He then declined to answer further questions.

Frustrated with what? The fact that your buddy Hall sucked ass for over 2 years and we finally cut the fat? Frustrated that JJ. Hardy got optioned because he was raking at a .229 pace? Frustated that the organization that way over paid you 3 million this year is sick of losing?

I think a better question is how do you get the same injury in both wrists? Were you whacking off with wrist weights and decided to go see the stranger?

How long did it take you to come back from your last wrist injury? Take heed dick. Your days are numbered. This year was a fluke. You know it, Clown knows it and soon everyone will.

Adios Muchacho. No soup for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment