Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Junk Truck'n - Junk Van'n

When I saw this van I teared up a little. It's like my personal white whale and I felt blessed to have experienced such a feat of Junk Van'n in the wild:





Holy shit, I don't even know where to start, this is amazing. I'm guessing this masterpiece started green being that the majority of it is that color, but how do you end up with this many mis-matched parts? Fred Sanford wouldn't even sell this kind of junk. Usually when you get parts from a junk yard you get bolts and shit. This person decided that bungie cords and a dolly tie down would be the best option for holding on the "new" hood. How bad was the other hood that this was a better option?! I guess I would have been more shocked if this actually had hub caps. What happens when the hood goes rocketing off into another vehicle? I'm sure they are fully insured...

This looks straight out of Escape from New York... Hurry Snake, the President is being held at Popeye's, you don't have much time.

The most amazing thing about this is that the tags are current!

0 comments:

Post a Comment