Monday, July 27, 2009

Awesome Defense

The dirt bike riding manatee did not seem to change our luck. This could be due to the fact that we played for complete shit. I didn't think it would be possible to hate Corey Hart any more, but when he tanks 2 very catchable balls it is. I don't even think I can talk about Gerut in center field as it makes me too angry. I didn't hear anything about Cameron being hurt, so WTF?!

The 'Cards' are stacked against us with the pickup of Holliday. It's going to be a difficult run at it. The Cardinals have far superior pitching and more consistant hitting.

The rumor is Jarrod Washburn for JJ. Hardy. I think the price would be more than that. I bet Jack Z. would want Jason Bourgeois or Taylor Green.

1 comments:

Lance's Other Nut said...

Man am I glad the only parts of the series I caught were of the Saturday game...

Post a Comment