Monday, April 26, 2010

Wackadoo

22 straight wins at home against the Pirates. We've outscored the Pirates something like 53-3 in the past 4 meetings? The craziest part was probably Greg Zaun actually getting 4 hits tonight, 2 of which were his first of the year from the right side.

I think it's safe to say that we own the Pirates souls. How long can this continue? I'm afraid for a turning point where the Pirates beat our ass for a very long stretch. Everything evens out eventually... Right?

I didn't see the attendance, but there were visibly far less fans then there have been lately. I can't imagine why? Maybe don't get your ass handed to you by the most hated team with the biggest shit bag fans ever at home. (I'm still pissed)

(I have to interupt this post as Suppan is currently doing everything he can to throw away 17 runs. They aren't yelling Soup you bozo, that's BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)

I'd love to stay on this high, but I know as soon as we're done with the Pirates we'll be back to not hitting a damn thing. I guess I'll just enjoy the next two games and hope we can keep some momentum for the road.

I very much look forward to Narveson starting on Wednesday. He's had a rough time in the bullpen, but I have a feeling that's all about to change. He's just built to be a starting pitcher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment