Monday, April 26, 2010

UPDATE: I'm still fucking angry

As annoying as Twins fans are, I've never been assaulted. I've had issues with their retarded driving, but never has it come to blows. I think they are only annoying though because we always lose and in the end that's our problem.

Never once have I had any kind of issue with a Cardinals fan. I've even heard from many people that they are nice to Brewers fans when we go to St. Louis. I'm not saying I don't hate the Cardinals and their crybaby I'm old school you can't untuck bullshit, this is just about the fans.

I've been to many White Sox games at both Miller Park and County Stadium. They actually come to watch baseball not get hammered and "look to fight someone all day". Never had a problem. Amazing being that Cubs fans say they are all south side trash...

As I mentioned before the Tigers fans for the Exhibition games this year were cool shit. Another group of people that actually came to watch baseball. I enjoyed that series. Thanks again to the awesome Tigers fans next to us that let us sit under their E-Z Up in the pouring rain.

Why is it all these fans can come to Milwaukee and have a good time without starting trouble, but the Cubs fans can't seem to avoid it?! I'm getting sick of hearing "It's a rivalry!" No, it's not. Rivalries have a home field advantage some of the time, we never do.

I'm fed up. I want back in the AL. "Taking this thing National" was the stupidest fucking thing ever.

Fuck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment