Friday, February 28, 2014

Arctic Tailgate

A baseball pines for spring
Why would you sit for days in the cold waiting for opening day tickets when you could just buy a 9 pack and get it for free? These people say they are die hard Brewers fans, but they won't spend $130 to get a 9 pack of games? Reading some of these stories you hear excuses like "I'm married and have kids, so I can't commit to that many games". Really? But you can commit to 4 days sleeping in a parking lot?  These people are in it for the party and that's it.  Not that I'm opposed to partying... Just own up to it.

There always seems to be a lot of Packers gear as well, which is my favorite thing ever! You're such a huge Brewers fan, yet you can't buy a $5.00 T-shirt, hat, sweater ANYTHING from a discount bin?  I recently saw a Weeks shirt for 2$... Actually, that's still too much.

With all the money you spent on junk food, wood/charcoal, clothing, Summers Eve douches etc., you could have called Ticket King and bought an opening day ticket for the same amount without getting frostbite. My friends and I have started a new tradition. We go to one persons house, crack a beer at 8am and order tickets online as they go on sale at the same fucking time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you saw a rickie weeks shirt and didn't buy it for me? fucker

Post a Comment