Monday, March 8, 2010

Junk Truck'n - Junk Van'n

I'm still working on the Brewers preview post, so here's some junk to tide you over.

This gem can be found in the Delafield Fish Hatchery parking lot. It's been tagged for removal, but if you hurry you might still be able to catch a glimpse.


I guess I've become somewhat desensitized to shitty vans with plastic for a back window, but this thing has so much more to offer. One awesome feature is the baby bib hanging out the back door...


I'm so glad that you have a baby riding in this fucking death trap. Maybe wrapping it up until you could afford a van with a rear window would have been a better idea? The bib goes right along with the shitty baby diaper on the dashboard:


I have a feeling that if they left a shitty diaper on the dashboard this warning may go unheeded:


My favorite part of all though would have to be the empty Marlboro pack obviously smoked while waiting for a ride from Racine. (I'm just guessing)

0 comments:

Post a Comment